Myanmar Hospitality & Tourism Conference (MHTC) 2015 to take place from 8-10 June

Nyi Nyi ®

Apr 24, 2015, 6:51:12 AM4/24/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
there’s still more room to grow and we welcome investors to join in this upward momentum,” said U Htay Aung, Myanmar’s Minister of Hotels & Tourism.

“With a refreshed program, MHTC 2015 remains the industry’s key conference as current challenges faced by the industry is being addressed by visionaries and experts from all over the world while opportunities are made known to all interested parties,” he added.

Read full story on ...Travel Daily Asia

Aye Min Oo

Apr 30, 2015, 5:28:08 AM4/30/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Previously planned to do at Sule Shangrila Yangon. But minister pushed it to Naypyidaw to promote Naypyidaw as a MICE destination to the utter despair of Sphere - MHTC organizer.

Nyi Nyi ℠

May 2, 2015, 12:48:38 PM5/2/15
to travelmyanmar

A hard-sale but I like the idea to make use of capital.