Official tourism slogan for Myanmar

Hla Darle Khin

Dec 16, 2014, 3:27:21 AM12/16/14
to travelmyanmar
Hi,

Any body has any idea about official tourism slogan for Myanmar. I
found a video which said National branding at World Economic Forum.
"let the journey begin". Is this official?

Myanmar is going to host ATF at Naypyidaw in January, 2015 and until
now I am not seeing any about slogan or campaign.

I am thinking to name it but couldn't be perfect alone. So, anybody
has any idea, please share me to make this happen.

For example,

Vietnam - Timless Charm
Philippines - WOW Philippines
Singapore - Your Singapoare
Malaysia - Truly Asia
Thialand - Amazing Thailand
Myanmar - ????????

Mystical Myanmar - Do you really think that "Mystical" mean for
Myanmar? OR the "golden land"?

Anyway, I would love to hear all your thoughts on this!

Kind regards,

Dar Le

TUN tourguide

Dec 16, 2014, 7:13:15 PM12/16/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Golden Land
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/CALB5wS_xYETnEH%2BigQKMy-Bri622NuLSRnmi%2BVjkfhNaQFFfkw%40mail.gmail.com.

Tomme Aung

Dec 16, 2014, 10:22:57 PM12/16/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com

Discovery of Pro- poor Tourism

I will let them designate above Salogan.

Like WEF  , 500 Millions Dollars form AWB BANK.
Now where does the money go?
Evevthough they got it  , they need more debts for what.

Aung Kyaw Thu

Dec 17, 2014, 9:56:13 AM12/17/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Fascinating Myanmar....

On 12/16/14, Hla Darle Khin <darle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/CALB5wS_xYETnEH%2BigQKMy-Bri622NuLSRnmi%2BVjkfhNaQFFfkw%40mail.gmail.com.

Aung Kyaw Thu (Mr.)
Project Manager
Bagan Lodge Construction Project, New Bagan
Phone: (+95) 095088806, 09450034000
Skype Phone: +13604500690
Skype: aungkyawthu6

Bo Saw

Dec 17, 2014, 7:28:54 PM12/17/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Golden Destination of Asia
Golden Key , Myanmar

Bo Saw

Dec 17, 2014, 7:47:57 PM12/17/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Golden Destination , One Combination

Bo Saw

Dec 17, 2014, 8:28:20 PM12/17/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Golden Destination , One Combination.

Myanmar well known as golden land .Whera's combination of ,

- 135 Tribes
- Multi religions & buldings
- Influenced of east and west asian cusines
- Ice capped mountains , delta , rivers , sea , forests , plain
- East and West archaetictural buildings
- Classic , Recreation , Adventure & Eco tour destinations
- Variety of food and minerals

As well as point out to stop fighting , peace , unity and equality in the near future of year 2015.

Brgds,

Ko Saw Myint Naing
G - 6887
Message has been deleted

Rain Man

Dec 18, 2014, 10:36:35 AM12/18/14
to travelmyanmar
Mesmerizing Myanmar!

LIlly Kyu

Jan 15, 2015, 3:01:57 AM1/15/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Agreeable with this facts!!!

Lilly

Ko Nyi Nyi

Jan 19, 2015, 12:36:35 AM1/19/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com

What about ' လာသည့္ဧည့္သည္ တြယ္သာတြယ္ '

It match with attitude of most of the hotels in Myanmar.

Cheers,
Ko Nyi