Tip for guide and driver

steinstein

Dec 2, 2014, 8:20:29 AM12/2/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
I advise tourists for trips to Myanmar. What is a fair tip per day for
an English speaking or German speaking guide, accompanying a private tour of two persons?
What tip for the Driver?

Thanks for your Insider clue.
Best regards
steinstein

hanhtet012

Dec 2, 2014, 10:23:48 AM12/2/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Stein,
Tip to guide is 15USD per day and for the driver is 10USD per day for two Person.
Best Regards,
Han

Aye Min Oo

Dec 3, 2014, 4:31:42 AM12/3/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Stein,

Normally you pay German Guide 35 USD - 70 USD. and Tip should be 20$. English Guides can be a bit lower as there are more English guides than German Guides.

I hope that answers your question.

Enjoy!

Sonny

myanmarfrangipani2009

Dec 3, 2014, 4:31:43 AM12/3/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com

I am guide and driver.I want to know what your idea.?
With car or only driver and guide.Englisg speaking?
Tin Soe
09450067054
Sent from my Huawei Mobile