Urgent!!!

Khin Hpone Yin

Dec 28, 2015, 5:55:43 AM12/28/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am Khin from Auto Net Travels!
My customers want to visit to southern part of Myanmar , Myeik.
Does anyone know the contact of ground handling agent in sourthern part of myanmar?

Thank you all.

--
Best Regards,

Khin Hpone Yin ( Mrs. Khin)
Managing Director

Auto Net Travels Co;Ltd
295,1st Floor,40 Street ( upper block), Kyauktada T/S,
Yangon,Myanmar.

Domestic Ticketing
Contact No: 245396,0973020507,09 255 928277

International Ticketing
Contact No: 245396,09 36223802

Tourism courses
Contact No: 09 731 27926, 01 245396

Mobile       : 09 250 81 5060
Email          : khinhp...@gmail.com
                   : in...@autonettravels.com
Skype        :khinhponeyin_anc
Web            : http://myanmartravelpartners.com/

Chiang Mai office ( Thailand)

Bis Travels

132. SITTWONG RD. T. CHIANGMOI.
CHIANGMAI
Ph    : 053 234225, 053234226
FAX  : 053233966

*Please consider the environment before printing this email. *

Kyi Kyi Aye

Dec 28, 2015, 6:11:20 AM12/28/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Contact MOHT branch officer stationed in Kawthaung...U Hlwan Moe...he is very friendly ..

Sent from my iPhone

Kyi Kyi Aye

Dec 28, 2015, 6:17:54 AM12/28/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
U Hlwan Moe mobile no.09256009747

Sent from my iPhone

tharlinhtet 103

Dec 28, 2015, 10:26:40 PM12/28/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear sis,

I come across with Ko titan from Dewai when i visit there who can arrange and assist that kind of help his ph number is 09450994118

Best
Thar Lin Htet

MD, SST Tourism

Dec 28, 2015, 10:31:53 PM12/28/15
to travelmyanmar, SSTmarketing
Dear Mrs. Khin,
Our friend Ko Zaw Win Ko is base on Kauk Thaung, he arrange and operated all kind of trip at south part of Myanmar.
His Phone is 09 518 4592
His web is www;asiawwhale.com
Please mention you get this info from our SST Tourism, he is my close friend. you can deal openly to him.
With best wishes and kind regards
Saw Hla Chit
Managing Director
SST Tourism, Yangon, Myanmar.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Khin Hpone Yin <khinhp...@gmail.com> wrote:

With best wishes and kind regards,
Saw Hla Chit(Mr.)
Managing Director
S.S.T Tourism Social Enterprise Co,. Ltd. (Supreme Services Team)
Room No. S-6, Second Floor, above Aung San Stadium City Mart, Gyoephyu street,
Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township
Yangon 11221, Myanmar
Tel: +95-1- 255536, 393094
Our office Business hour(GMT+6:30) :09:00am to 05:00 pm on weekdays, Saturday :09:00am to 12:00am
Supported by the International Trade Centre’s (ITC) NTF III Myanmar inclusive tourism programme

                         me