Recruiting

Nyi Nyi ®

May 2, 2016, 1:56:50 AM5/2/16
to Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)

Company

Overseas Adventure Travel

Industry

Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Job Title

Trip Leader / Tour Guides

Job Descriptions

For base program and extensions in Myanmar we are currently looking for Trip Leaders for year 2017. In Grand Circle and Overseas Adventure Travel, we are looking not only for the skills but also the values in you fitting with our culture; that are willing to go out of their comfort zone to provide travelers with unforgettable experiences.

We operate:

Land Tours (16 pax maximum)

Please check our itinerary here https://www.oattravel.com/trips/land-adventures/asia/burma-land-of-golden-temples-and-floating-gardens/2016

JOB DESCRIPTION

Our team of Tour Leaders provides firsthand knowledge and insight that make local life, in both its pleasant and controversial aspects, come alive. With their enthusiasm and caring personalities, our Tour Leaders ensure that travelers’ experience with Grand Circle Corporation is one to remember for a lifetime.

The primary role of Trip Leader is providing city walks, giving recommendations for free time and accompanying the free time options. Equally important role is organizing discussions, talks & briefings.

RECRUITING PROCESS

First step: telephone interview (ongoing)

Second step: Group interview (May)

Third step: Training (June)

All steps are selective.

If you think that you are the right fit for this job apply now and send your CV in English in pdf or doc format to fn...@oattravel.com

Desired Skills and Experience

·         Tour guide license

·         Fluency in English is a must

·         3+ years of experience in escorting groups throughout Myanmar.

·         An excellent knowledge of territory (please see itinerary above)

·         Enthusiastic about local history, culture, and wildlife

·         Willing and able to offer the travelers an authentic cultural experience

·         Sincere liking of the American people and of their culture

·         Creative and resourceful team player with leadership skills

·         Enthusiasm and Passion for sharing own life experiences, and openness to discuss the more delicate aspects of society and its customs

·         Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, including in emergency situations

·         Willingness to be available to our travelers on 24/7 basis, for the entire duration of the tour

Those who have worked or been chosen and terminated for a reason shall not apply here.

San Thein

May 12, 2016, 9:48:16 AM5/12/16
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frankie,

Well noted with thanks.

Yours in GCC,

Ronald

Rain Man

May 13, 2016, 9:21:50 AM5/13/16
to travelmyanmar

Please delete my email from your contact list. Rgds, TAM