Russian Speaking Guide

24 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Ko Yin Tun

lukematon,
30.12.2014 klo 23.49.1530.12.2014
vastaanottaja travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am looking for the Russian speaking guide for the period of 03 ~ 13 Jan 2015 for the clients of 3.

Please contact me Ko Yin Tun 09 204 2455.

Best regards,
Yin Tun Mr.

Magado Travel

lukematon,
4.1.2015 klo 23.44.014.1.2015
vastaanottaja travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Yin Tun,

I would like to know that you want to get Russian speaking guide for
throughout or only Yangon around .

Please confirm to me .

Have a nice day,

Best regards,
Ingyin(Ms)
MyanmarVisa. com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/27055319-0e12-4fe1-a67b-b3bac47e4584%40googlegroups.com.

*Our best wishes for a great Christmas and New Year full of blesses and
satisfactions. Merry Christmas and a prosper New Year!*

fu awake

lukematon,
7.1.2015 klo 0.59.367.1.2015
vastaanottaja travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ingyin!

Thanks and appreciate your reply.

I needed throughout from 03 ~ 10 Jan 2015 and 13 Jan 2015.

They decided to travel with English speaking guide now.

Best regards,
Yin Tun Mr.
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle