Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

WALTER BREWER

no leída,
4 ago 2012, 21:43:564/8/12
a transport innovators
Here comes THE amswer!

Walt Brewer

Jerry Roane

no leída,
4 ago 2012, 23:48:214/8/12
a transport-...@googlegroups.com
Walt

Yea I fell for that line already.  They want nothing to  do with innovation just status quo protection.  If you have a better bus paint job maybe a new shade of green wash you are their guy.  What a waste of my time, money and effort!

Jerry Roane

Dennis Manning

no leída,
5 ago 2012, 0:32:525/8/12
a transport-...@googlegroups.com
I’m with Jerry on this. IDEA looks like RITA all over again where innovation means incremental improvements to the existing system. All one has to do is look at the projects being funded. Nothing even hints at ATN technology.

Dennis

Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [t-i] Rita Mae Brown

Walt

Yea I fell for that line already.  They want nothing to  do with innovation just status quo protection.  If you have a better bus paint job maybe a new shade of green wash you are their guy.  What a waste of my time, money and effort!

Jerry Roane

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM, WALTER BREWER <catc...@verizon.net> wrote:
Here comes THE amswer!

Walt Brewer

Michael Weidler

no leída,
5 ago 2012, 21:59:335/8/12
a transport-...@googlegroups.com
If I read it correctly, the max for any project is $200,000 over 2 phases. 200 grand isn't going to go very far for most PRT systems. On the other hand, if you can come up with something that is relevant to regular transit as well as PRT (with a price tag less 200 grand), this may be your ticket. One thought is to use the new Customer Satisfaction Index to "prove" that PRT will get a larger share of riders than conventional transit.

--- On Sat, 8/4/12, WALTER BREWER <catc...@verizon.net> wrote:

WALTER BREWER

no leída,
6 ago 2012, 11:24:436/8/12
a transport-...@googlegroups.com
Jerry,

Do you think it is enept leaders, or strong lobbies?

Walt Brewer