i know y'all called already but wait for this one...

Diane Burke

Mar 1, 2015, 7:27:43 PM3/1/15
to tom etter, Barbara Etter, moira barrett, Sue Smith, Suzanne Danielle, Suzanne Shur, Joan Cleary Cell, carol - new loeffler, Carol Stiglin, Kerry Gassert, Karen Gaunt, Lisa Gross, Isabelle Pierret, Janice Volk, Sarah Klepner, Klaus Rittenbach, Teresa Maltz, Lynn Markoff, Nan Penman, Rosemary Collopy, transition-red-bank, Janet Tauro, John Monroe Cell, Rosanne, Tim Kirby, Tim Kirby Bro

It is time to call him the Senator in you district again, for most here, KYRILLOS (telephone # below) and tell him he has a second chance to vote.  read below for more info and thanks so much the call REALLY does make a difference...
 call 732 671 3206 or write senky...@mjleg.org

A vote is expected probably on Thursday....(i am going if you want a ride and adventure),
NJ Senate on a nomination that will undermine 40 years of environmental protections.

Governor Christie (R-NJ) and NJ Senator Van Drew (D-Cumberland) are determined to
replace Pinelands Commissioners who voted against a pipeline that would have been built in the heart of the NJ Pinelands.

Those commissioners who voted against the pipeline did their job and stood up against political pressure to protect 17 trillion gallons
of water from a destructive, unneeded energy project.

Gov. Christie has nominated Robert Barr, a candidate lacking any environmental credentials, to replace a veteran commissioner with impeccable credentials. Unfortunately, the Senate Judiciary Committee approved the nomination by a single vote! Barr’s nomination will now go to the full Senate for a vote.

  732 671 3206

Take Action!
Your State Senator, Joe Kyrillos, was the swing vote for Barr’s nomination. Please contact him today. Tell him how disappointed you are with his vote, but that he can fix this and protect the Pinelands by blocking the nomination. We’ve defeated Barr’s nomination twice before, let’s do it again!

Turn over to take action

call 732 671 3206  or email him at   senky...@njleg.org

thanks you guys, love you diane

Diane Burke

Mar 2, 2015, 12:41:39 PM3/2/15
to transitio...@googlegroups.com, Klaus Rittenbach, Isabelle Pierret, John Monroe Cell, Suzanne Danielle, Kerry Gassert, Janice Volk, Teresa Maltz, Lynn Markoff, carol - new loeffler, Sue Smith, Nan Penman, Karen Gaunt, Lisa Gross, Barbara Etter, Rosemary Collopy, Rosanne, Joan Cleary Cell, Suzanne Shur, Carol Stiglin, Sarah Klepner, tom etter, Janet Tauro, Tim Kirby, Tim Kirby Bro, moira barrett
Thanks Lynn, I just called, she was nice too and it took 30 seconds.  Sorry you keep having to call but it seems to be persistant.  I hope Thursday, the vote is no and we go from there.  diane