Fwd: [NJfracking] Day of Action to Ban Fracking Waste Dumping

Diane Burke

Dec 8, 2015, 8:05:51 AM12/8/15
to transition-red-bank, transition...@gmail.com, EcoVillage New Jersey, Eve Chamberlain, Sue Smith, Bill Brennan, Bill Murphy, John Monroe Cell

Diane Burke

Begin forwarded message:

From: "jwa...@fwwatch.org" <jwalsh_fw...@groups.fwwatch.org>
Date: December 7, 2015 at 7:04:25 AM EST
To: "njfra...@groups.fwwatch.org" <njfra...@groups.fwwatch.org>
Subject: [NJfracking] Day of Action to Ban Fracking Waste Dumping

All:

Join with people from across the state to stand up for a ban on fracking waste dumping in New Jersey.

Join us at the NJ State House – Dec 17

125 West State Street, Trenton, NJ

Super, bi-partisan majorities of the NJ Senate and Assembly twice passed a ban on fracking waste dumping, only to be vetoed by Governor Christie. Fracking waste, containing radioactive elements, heavy metals and other carcinogens is a direct threat to drinking water, public health and the environment. We need a statewide ban to make sure all of our communities are protected. Every member of the legislature will be present on this day, so it is important the everyone join us for this important action. Come for the day or join us for an hour, your voice is important.

Schedule for the Day:

·      10:00 am Kick-Off Meeting & Briefing – Location TBD

·      10:30 am Lobby Teams Dispatch Throughout State House --

·      2:00 – Senate Voting Session

Please RSVP on Facebook and share this event with your friends: http://bit.ly/FrackWasteDayOfAction2015

See you there,

Jim Walsh

Food & Water Watch

~~~----~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Manage your Group settings:

* To reply to sender (jwa...@fwwatch.org):
jwalsh_fw...@groups.fwwatch.org

* To view sender's profile, click this link:
(not available - person not signed in yet)

* To post to entire group, send email to:
njfra...@groups.fwwatch.org

* To email the group moderator(s) (jwa...@fwwatch.org):
njfracking...@groups.fwwatch.org

* To UNSUBSCRIBE or change delivery settings, click this link:
edit delivery settings

* To UNSUBSCRIBE from this group, send email to:
njfracking-...@groups.fwwatch.org

* To remove yourself from this group, send email to:
njfracki...@groups.fwwatch.org

* To visit this group on the web, click this link:
view group