Social Action: Increasing Civility, Decreasing Polarization, 4/15

Sarah Klepner

Apr 11, 2018, 2:37:13 PM4/11/18
to transition-red-bank
A Conversation on Civil Conversation in a Time of Polarization
Sunday April 15
6:30 - 8 pm
1475 West Front Street, Lincroft
Unitarian meetinghouse

“Does conversation really matter, when our disagreements are so stark and important?” - Krista Tippett, host of radio program "On Being" and leader of the Civil Conversation Project.

After a short video by Krista Tippett about speaking together differently in order to live together differently, members of the Monmouth Center for World Religion and Ethical Thought will lead a conversation with the objective of building momentum towards less polarization in our society.

All are welcome to this free event; a free will offering is appreciated.

Question? Please email Stevi Lischin (lischi...@verizon.net) or Joe Ritacco (JRit...@comcast.net