Finding each other in NJ. Its time to unite.

1 view

Wanna

Jan 21, 2015, 8:08:11 PM1/21/15
to transitio...@googlegroups.com
We are spread out in many different groups championing different causes.
But I think we all realize a system has been put in place that has removed the power from the people and placed it in the hands of a few who care more about money and power than anything else, including whether this planet remains inhabitable. The only way we can overcome this situation is to unite.
Its time for us to find each other. I created a map where we can mark our location and find out who lives near us. Put yourself on the map by clicking on this link. http://bit.ly/1ChlRXg
Register by clicking on the Sign-In button in the upper right corner.
Then add a marker for yourself:
Click on Additions -> Add Marker - Detailed
Enter Entry Name, City, Postal Code, Country, State, Select Marker Color
(Sometimes it will pop up a menu to select from. Select one of the entries to enter it.)
Click on the Details tab.
Enter all the groups you belong to in the Description.
Enter your website or facebook link.
Click on Submit. It will pop up your location choices. Select one. Click Submit again.
You should see a marker for yourself.
To edit, just click on your marker and click on your name.
Thanks! I would love to see NJ covered all over with markers. Let me know if you have any problems adding yourself to the map.
Wanna