more Social Actions: DC Bernie Rally tomorrow/GoFundMe campaigns

Sarah Klepner

Nov 16, 2016, 11:33:22 AM11/16/16
to Daniel Ciaglia, transition-red-bank
Free transportation from NYC available (ourrev.us/Manhattan2DC
Rally for Social and Economic Justice and Equality
Thursday Nov. 17, 1 pm
Upper Senate Park, US Capitol, Washington DC
Join Senator U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders and broad array of labor, environmental, healthcare, consumer and other advocacy groups in Washington DC Thursday to promote a people’s agenda and a common commitment to stepping up grassroots mobilizations for economic and social justice and equality as the incoming Trump administration takes office.

While Social Action events are generally no cost, there are a couple of Go Fund Me campaigns that have asked to be shared..

Dan Farella is a remarkable source of information about wild edible plants. Some will recall that he gave several foraging walks in Long Branch, Asbury Park, and Eatontown in 2013.

Dan asks, Help Me Manifest a Teaching Van: I am dedicated to raising the return to nature revolution and I need financial help to take this mission to you! If I can get a foragemobile van, I can come on tour to your town and help raise the return to nature revolution we all need.

Please consider a donation to my Go Fund Me Campaign (https://www.gofundme.com/returntonature) or you can PayPal to D...@ReturntoNature.us

From Paul Heller (paulg...@aol.com):

AJ Vincente (ajvic...@gmail.com) is a dedicated civil rights activist.Some of us will remember him from the Bernie Sander's office in Toms River where he worked around the clock for several weeks to further the political revolution. He went from there to the Philly FYI organization and then out to L.A to volunteer for a local progressive candidate. If you cannot donate please pass this along to others you know.The idea is to form a caravan of supporters and travel to the Dakota pipeline site and bring aid the Native American Indigenous tribes opposing the dirty oil pipeline run through their sacred grounds.  Please support his effort at: