Fwd: "Science Monday" at Brookdale - Economic Analysis of a Carbon Tax, Monday 5/22

Diane Burke

May 17, 2017, 6:12:23 PM5/17/17
to transition-red-bank
Hi All,
John Burke, My husband, a Finance professor at Monmouth University, will be speaking at Brookdale on Monday, hope you can come!  If not, here is a cheat sheet, basically his power point.  I think it's pretty inspiring although I guess I am bias.  Diane

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Burke <jbur...@gmail.com>
Date: May 17, 2017 at 1:37:53 PM EDT
To: Burke Diane <dburk...@gmail.com>
Subject: "Science Monday" at Brookdale - Economic Analysis of a Carbon Tax, Monday 5/22

George Moffatt, President of the Jersey Shore Sierra Club, asked me to give a presentation at next week's "Science Mondays" at Brookdale on an Economic Analysis of a Carbon Tax.
The presentation will be Monday, May 22nd. Doors open at 6:00, they have housekeeping announcements at 6:30, and the presentation starts at 6:45. They provide pizza and subs.

The event is open to Brookdale students and faculty, Sierra Club members, and members of the community. You're welcome to invite anyone you want.

My presentation is attached.

John

Carbon Taxes.pptx