Raices EcoCulture Seed Sale and Seed Library

1 view

Nicole Wines

Feb 28, 2015, 5:42:57 PM2/28/15
to transitio...@googlegroups.com
Greetings All,

Just wanted to let you know that Raíces is holding its first annual seed sale this year.  We are selling mini packets of select varieties of veggies, herbs and flowers for donations to raise funds for Raíces EcoCulture programs.  Here is a link to our list and ordering info:

http://www.raicesculturalcenter.org/blog/raices-seed-sale-fundraiser-2015/

Also, we are expanding the Raíces Seed Library and always looking for new members.  My co-director, Francisco, dreamed of having our own seed library a few years back and thanks to some help from our friend Wendy Weiner, donations from Hudson Valley Seed Library and High Mowing Seeds, a few seed swaps and contributions of current members, we currently have about 100 varieties of seed available through the Seed Library.  If you're interested in registering for that, here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HakmVhdtxyvLAufGaYfKpU5JXKFUIj3FWSpYNiDt1ek/viewform

Please pass this email and the links along to hep spread the word!

If you have any questions about those things, feel free to email me directly at our Raíces email address: rai...@raicesculturalcenter.org

Peace,
Nicole
Raíces Cultural Center