Social Action: 7/18- Community Empowerment Through GARDENING

Sarah Klepner

Jul 17, 2017, 5:36:17 PM7/17/17
to transition-red-bank, Daniel Ciaglia
6:30 pm tomorrow (Tuesday)
Community Empowerment Through GARDENING
    Tuesday July 18
    6:30 pm
    Monmouth County Library- Eastern Branch
    1001 Rt. 35, Shrewsbury NJ 07702
    What world will you inherit? What world will you pass on to the next generation? Who controls your food, water, shelter, energy supply and the other necessities?
    Who is responsible for leading the way to a sustainable society?
To build a better world we need to take direct action in our communities. Community gardening demonstrates how a sustainable system can be built for a diverse group of people with a common goal.
Join us for a TED-style talk as we explore the opportunities in seed saving, permaculture, stewardship, and composting with our guide Sean Walsh: Principle Lead Designer at Apple Seed Permaculture.
Hosted by the Monmouth County Library. For more info, call 866-941-8188

(my apologies for the late notice-sk)