[Commentary] [WA, USA] Trans-Activism: The "Tolerance" Continues...

Stephanie Stevens

Jun 24, 2016, 9:46:26 AM6/24/16
to transgen...@googlegroups.com, Transge...@transgendernews.groups.io, transge...@yahoogroups.com
Family Policy Institute of Washington, WA, USA

[6/23/2016]

Dear Friends,

In light of the discussion surrounding transgender issues in our state, we wanted to pass along this video clip.

Last week, the Just Want Privacy campaign organized an event to foster public discussion on privacy and safety in locker rooms, showers, and bathrooms. They hosted four progressive activists, two of whom are members of the LGBT community, to moderate the discussion and to find some common ground and understanding on this issue.

Yesterday, we published the raw, uncensored video of transgender activists utilizing rude, disrespectful, and threatening bully tactics to push concerned women into silence during this public forum.  And the media was nowhere to be seen.

Watch the video and decide for yourself which side is advocating tolerance, acceptance, and peace, and which side is demanding conformity (WARNING: Explicit Language):

[Video: Trans-Activism Uncensored (Warning: Explicit Language) ]

Will you stand with us?

Family Policy Institute of Washington | 16108 Ash Way, Suite 113 | Lynnwood | WA | 98087

[VIA EMAIL]