Thursday's Bike Lunch and Learn - The Central City Multimodal Project

Timo @ PBOT

Sep 13, 2016, 7:17:15 PM9/13/16
to Active Right of Way (AROW)

The Central City Multi-Modal Project

Presented by Gabe Graff, Capital Project Manager, PBOT and Mauricio Leclerc, Senior Planner, PBOT

The Central City Multimodal Project seeks to make it easier to bike, walk and access transit in the Central City as it grows.  Learn about the project, the Central City 2035 plan which serves as its backbone, and progress to date.

Take the early-input survey to help us learn how people travel around the Central City and ways we can improve it. Your feedback will help to guide our planning work for the project. Thank you for taking the time!  One lucky winner will receive their choice of a one-month TriMet pass, a one-year BikeTown membership, or $100 worth of SmartPark parking at a garage. www.surveymonkey.com/r/CentralCityMP

Thursday, September 15, Noon to 1 pm

City Hall,  1221 SW 4th Ave,  2nd Floor -Lovejoy Room
(bring your lunch!)

Timo Forsberg
Active Transportation Division
Portland Bureau of Transportation