Fwd: Annual PAC walking tour on 8/15

Steve B

Aug 9, 2017, 8:06:02 PM8/9/17
to AROW

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marx, Michelle <Michel...@portlandoregon.gov>
Date: Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 4:43 PM
Subject: Annual PAC walking tour on 8/15
To: "Marx, Michelle" <Michel...@portlandoregon.gov>

Hello PAC members, alternates, and interested parties,

In lieu of our regular meeting, the Pedestrian Advisory Committee will have their annual walking tour on Tuesday, 8/15.  Our itinerary/walking route is attached. We will visit and discuss various projects and issues in Downtown, including pedestrian access in work zones, utility vaults in the right-of-way, Better Naito, and the Green Loop.

We will meet at 6:00 in the ground floor lobby of the Portland Building, and depart soon thereafter. The tour is scheduled from 6:00-8:00.

PAC members and others, please RSVP with Michelle if you plan to attend.

The next regular meeting of the Pedestrian Advisory Committee will be September 19.

Thanks,

Michelle Marx

Pedestrian Coordinator

Portland Bureau of Transportation

1120 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 800

Phone: 503.823.4589

Michelle.Marx@portlandoregon.gov

Are you passionate about making Portland a great walking city? Learn about PedPDX

PBOT logo reduced    Sign the Vision Zero Pledge to contribute to a safer, healthier Portland.

The City of Portland complies with all non‐discrimination, Civil Rights laws including Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II. To help ensure equal access to City programs, services and activities, the City of Portland will reasonably modify policies/procedures and provide auxiliary aids/services to persons with disabilities. Call 503-823-5185, TTY 503-823-6868 or Oregon Relay Service: 711 with such requests, or visit http://bit.ly/13EWaCg

PedTourMap w legend.pdf