PAC Meeting Updates 2/16

1 view

Steve B

Feb 16, 2016, 7:57:39 PM2/16/16
to AROW
From: Gabriel, Alexis <Alexis....@portlandoregon.gov>

Hi PAC members,

Just a reminder, we’re meeting next week on Tuesday, February 16th. We’ll be in the Hawthorne Room (8th floor) AT the Portland Building with the meeting starting at 7 pm! We have two excellent speakers coming. Additionally, we will be discussing PAC 2015 highlights and 2016 goals. Come hungry for knowledge and with actual peckishness (there will be food available). The Agenda is attached.

*Note: If you are unable to make it to the meeting, please let Rebecca or Roger know.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Cheers,
Alexis

Alexis Gabriel

Sunday Parkways Coordinator

Interim Pedestrian Coordinator

City of Portland Active Transportation Division

1120 SW 5th Avenue, 8th floor, Portland, OR, 97204

(503) 823-4414 | Alexis....@portlandoregon.gov
Facebook Symbol e    home images   Twitter Symbol

For ADA and language translation requests please contact me. Or telephone (503) 823-2559/ 503-823-6868, send email to title6co...@portlandoregon.gov, or use Oregon Relay Service: 711.

PAC 2-16-16 Agenda Updated Agenda.doc