BikeLoudPDX Activist meeting, this Sunday, Jan. 11th, at 2pm at VeloCult in Hollywood

Alex Reed

Jan 9, 2015, 1:30:52 PM1/9/15
to Shift, Transconpdx

Hi all,

BikeLoudPDX ( bikeloudpdx.org )'s next general meeting will be Sunday, Jan 11th at 2pm at Velo Cult, 1840 NE 42nd Ave in Hollywood.
We meet for about two hours (partial-time attendees welcome!)

We are a group devoted to making Portland rapidly more bike-friendly through grassroots political activism. Everyone's welcome!
Topics for Sunday's meeting include (but are not limited to):
-Report-outs from our Clinton and Ankeny task forces
-Discussion of how to be a pro-woman group
-Discussion of how to deal with money!

Best,
Alex
--