January's Bicycle Advisory Committee Agenda (for tonight)

Steve B

Jan 10, 2017, 7:36:07 PM1/10/17
to AROW
From: Geller, Roger <Roger....@portlandoregon.gov>

At this meeting the agenda includes presentations from project managers working on Fixing Our Streets projects. We’ll focus specifically on

SW Naito (Jefferson to Harrison)

SW Main (at First)

SW Vermont (Capitol Hwy to 5

NE Halsey (92nd to 112th)

NE Glisan @ I-205 ramp

The Holladay-Oregon-Pacific neighborhood greenway

The 4M bikeway

The Agenda also includes the Growing Transit Communities project, which is looking to make active transportation improvements in service to improving access to transit.

See you next week!

Roger

Roger Geller

503 823 7671 (w) / 503 823 7609 (f)

The City of Portland complies with all non‐discrimination, Civil Rights laws including Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II. To help ensure equal access to City programs, services and activities, the City of Portland will reasonably modify policies/procedures and provide auxiliary aids/services to persons with disabilities. Call 503-823-2036, TTY 503-823-6868 or Oregon Relay Service: 711 with such requests, or visit http://bit.ly/13EWaCg

AGEN-17-01.pdf

Jeremy Grand

Jan 10, 2017, 9:47:21 PM1/10/17
to trans...@googlegroups.com
I believe the SW Vermont project is repaving from Cap Hwy to Oleson Rd.  Or is there another project involving Vermont?

Jeremy

Blake Goud

Jan 11, 2017, 2:31:59 AM1/11/17
to Active Right of Way (AROW)
I am just seeing this now and had other obligations/not getting stuck in the snow so I wasn't able to go to the BAC meeting.  Is there a source to get the presentations that were made, specifically relating to SW Naito?  I couldn't find anything new up on the Fixing Our Streets site with the presentations.

Blake