Talk BIKETOWN, in a bar - TONIGHT (Tues, 5/3)

2 wyświetlenia

Timo @ PBOT

nieprzeczytany,
3 maj 2016, 13:10:543.05.2016
do Active Right of Way (AROW)
Apologies to those of you (like me) on daily digest - this will get to you late.  But for all you in real time, here's a wonky happy hour chat about bikeshare and more.  Steve manages a lot of bikey / street activation stuff for PBOT's Active Transportation and Safety division (the people who bring you the PSU Traffic and Transportation Class).

Tonight, May 3, Tuesday, 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Leadership Spotlight: Steve Hoyt-McBeth of BIKETOWN

Join the City Club of Portland New Leaders Collective for a Leadership Spotlight with Steve Hoyt-McBeth. Leadership Spotlights offer our community a chance to catch up, get informed and benefit from an exclusive Q&A session with a leader in our community.

Steve Hoyt-McBeth is a program manager at the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT). Steve oversees PBOT’s Active Transportation and Safety Division’s Bike Parking, Bike Share, Business Outreach, Missing Links and Street Seats programs. He is PBOT’s lead staff on the BIKETOWN bike share project. Steve has spent the last 17 years assisting local governments and community groups to develop sustainable programs and policies relating to transportation, land use, and energy. He is a graduate of the University of Oregon.

The New Leaders Collective (NLC) of City Club of Portland is a network of new and young leaders who enjoy community collaboration, conversation and service. Through its series of free (or low-cost) events, the New Leaders Collective helps connect our members with community leaders, elected officials, and opportunities to participate in community discussions and direct service. Find out more.

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0