February 21 PAC Agenda

1 view

Steve B

Feb 15, 2017, 4:02:37 AM2/15/17
to AROW
From: Marx, Michelle <Michel...@portlandoregon.gov>

Hello PAC members, alternates, and interested parties,

Attached is the agenda for the February 21 meeting of the Pedestrian Advisory Committee. The meeting will be 6:00-8:00 in the Broadway Room (Portland Building, 9th floor).

Thanks,

Michelle Marx

Pedestrian Coordinator

Portland Bureau of Transportation

1120 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 800

Phone: 503.823.4589

Michelle.Marx@portlandoregon.gov

PBOT logo reduced    Sign the Vision Zero Pledge to contribute to a safer, healthier Portland.

The City of Portland complies with all non‐discrimination, Civil Rights laws including Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II. To help ensure equal access to City programs, services and activities, the City of Portland will reasonably modify policies/procedures and provide auxiliary aids/services to persons with disabilities. Call 503-823-5185, TTY 503-823-6868 or Oregon Relay Service: 711 with such requests, or visit http://bit.ly/13EWaCg

PAC 02_21_2017 Agenda.pdf

Jeremy Grand

Feb 15, 2017, 4:23:51 PM2/15/17
to trans...@googlegroups.com
Haven't found a good way to make a comment on the plan to replace waivers, so here it is.  I'd like to hear that there has been a discussion on how to monetize the existing obligations at some level and using some method that doesn't spark a revolution.

Jeremy grand

Marsha Hanchrow

Feb 15, 2017, 4:32:58 PM2/15/17
to AROW
You may have to be satisfied with a method that sparks a revolution that can be quelled. Somehow have to get the property owners that have already paid - even indirectly by buying an improved property - on our side. I doubt there is a way to keep those who agreed to pay or bought their encumbered properties to not kick and scream.

mh