Construction starts week of March 14 for I-5 Southbound Off-Ramp at N. Broadway Project

Steve B

Mar 10, 2016, 8:57:23 PM3/10/16
to AROW
Nice to see some of Betsy's hard work coming to fruition!

+S

Mar 11, 2016, 10:19:26 AM3/11/16
to trans...@googlegroups.com
Hear hear!

steph routh

Check out our new podcast, “Why Isn’t Anyone Talking About This?” Listen, let us know what you think, and then donate to our crowdfunding campaign to make sure there’s a 5th and 50th episode! http://whyisntanyone.com

@stephrouth
971.506.8385