Fwd: Bike to Shop! We need your <design> help!

1 view

Kari Schlosshauer

Apr 3, 2015, 12:40:40 AM4/3/15
to bikel...@googlegroups.com, trans...@googlegroups.com, sh...@lists.riseup.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Safer Clinton <saferc...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 7:27 PM
Subject: Bike to Shop! We need your <design> help!
To: trans...@googlegroups.com, sh...@lists.riseup.net, "bikel...@gmail.com" <bikel...@gmail.com>, "jona...@bikeportland.org" <jona...@bikeportland.org>

Clinton Greenway needs your help -- in so many ways... here's one: Help us plan a "bike to shop" campaign to kick off in May! Here's the idea: shops would get a window poster in support of Clinton Greenway pride, and when folks bike to shop they would get a discount of some kind at that shop.

(see http://biketoshopday.com/)

To make this happen, we need design ideas ASAP on a couple of fronts -- and we're looking for people with pro-bono design skills to donate to this project before mid-April.
Have design skills? Send your ideas and interests to SaferC...@gmail.com!
  • 30th Birthday logo: A Clinton 30th Birthday/❤️clinton design that we could brand everything with.
  • Bike to Shop concept: A mock up of the ❤️clinton window poster for businesses to display their Clinton pride; second piece would be something to distribute to people on bikes (idea: 'thanks for biking; go shop and get a discount' cards that could be hung from a pouch on bike racks).
Have design skills and time? This email clear as mud? We don't know how it should look, either.

Send your ideas, questions, and interests to SaferC...@gmail.com!