Fwd: Local enviro/leadership job opportunity

Aaron Brown

Nov 12, 2017, 6:50:55 PM11/12/17
to trans...@googlegroups.com
cool gig helping out with the salmonberry trail!

From: akambury <akam...@gmail.com>

Hey brilliant ladies,

I'm getting involved with the Salmonberry Trail, a legacy project here in Oregon as a board member, and the founders of this epic dream have tapped me to find a candidate for this Campaign Associate.

Honestly, I think it is a mid-range opportunity that will start part time and then grow with the position. I'm emailing you all more in hopes that you know someone else that would be a good fit that is in school at the moment or juggling a few projects.

Check out the job description and let me know if anyone comes to mind.

Hugs
AK

Alana Kambury
IG: @lanabury

Aaron Brown
503 830 8577
www.amb.fyi
Campaign Associate Duties DRAFT (1).docx

Lisa Marie White

Nov 13, 2017, 12:58:51 AM11/13/17
to trans...@googlegroups.com
So... who would we contact about this? This is basically my dream job, and I am most definitely in school :)