Fwd: April 26 Central Eastside Open House

1 view

Ryan Hashagen

Apr 17, 2018, 12:54:52 PM4/17/18
to bikel...@gmail.com, trans...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Maus
FYI, please invite your peeps!  The CEIC has a large budget for transportation and how they spend it is determined is based on feedback they get at meetings and events like this!

Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018

Time: 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm

Join us for an open house to give us your feedback about the parking and transportation challenges & opportunities affecting our ever-growing neighborhood and to see what projects are currently underway. It’s the perfect opportunity to meet your neighbors and take part in shaping our Central Eastside community.

Enjoy discounts to local merchants including Showers Pass, Snacks and Prizes.
Thanks to our district partners B-Line, Portland Pedal Power and Renovo who will be showcasing their products at the event and to City Liquidators for the space.

Share the event with your friends on Facebook

Presented by the Transport and Parking Advisory Committee (TPAC) of the CEIC.
CEIC TPAC Program Mgr Rina Jimmerson, ri...@ceic.cc
Share this email:
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove®
View this email online.
P.O. Box 14251
Portland, OR | 97293-0251 US
This email was sent to portlan...@gmail.com.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.
powered by emma

Jonathan Maus

Apr 18, 2018, 10:22:50 AM4/18/18
to trans...@googlegroups.com, bikel...@gmail.com
And watch for a story about this today. I’ll have a q&a with new CEIC TPAC manager Rina Jimmerson- who happens to be a carfree urban planner from Montreal.
Jonathan

-----
Jonathan Maus
editor & publisher