CALL TO ACTION re: Kaiser executive hit & run

1 view

Alex Reed

Feb 19, 2016, 6:54:49 PM2/19/16
to Bikeloudpdx, Transconpdx
Hi folks -

I don't know if y'all have seen this story about a Kaiser Permanente Dental executive who performed a hit & run in NE Portland, leaving a lady with a traumatic brain injury.

Both people involved were in cars. Regardless, I think this is an opportunity to raise the profile of hit-and-run issues and let the world know that the public thinks dangerous driving is morally unacceptable. I am a Kaiser member and called member services to let them know what I think. Should Kaiser, an organization whose mission is to improve health, be employing people, much less in top-level executive positions, who behave with such blatant disregard to serious injuries caused to others?

If you would like Kaiser to know what you think, here are the steps! Not sure if Kaiser non-members will hit barriers, but I'm sure there's a way to get your voice heard.

Call Membership Services -
Press 1 for English (unless you want Spanish)
Press 3 for Coverage
Press 3 for Membership Services
Press 0 to talk to a human

Best,