Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Kari Schlosshauer

não lida,
29 de dez. de 2014, 22:10:4329/12/2014
para trans...@googlegroups.com
It sure would be great to see some pedestrian action as part of this. Safety on Clinton is 100% a pedestrian issue too, and it would help a lot to have street-crossers in addition to the bike riders.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: jljmassage <sh...@lists.riseup.net>
Date: Mon Dec 29 2014 at 2:06:30 PM
Subject: [shift] Clinton street action Tuesday
To: <sh...@lists.riseup.net>

Clinton street bikeway action:

To continue the momentum started by the group of guerrilla activist (as the
news called them) we will be doing a Tuesday night rush hour ride 12/30/2014.
I encourage anybody who uses this route daily to come out and help us return
Clinton to the bikeway it was and should still be.

We will meet up around 4:45pm leaving around 5:00pm and will ride until about
6pm or until traffic thins out. Please bring lights and or if you have wear
reflective clothing for safety. We will ride in spread out, so that we are
more traffic calming than just riding in a big group(This can also be adjusted
as needed).

We can discuss more tactics during and after the ride.

See you on the road.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar