"BTA to PBOT: please reduce car traffic on SE Clinton"

Carl Larson

Jan 13, 2015, 3:58:29 PM1/13/15
to bikel...@googlegroups.com, trans...@googlegroups.com
I just posted a blog post regarding Clinton traffic:
It has some mentions of Bike Loud and others' good work on the issue. Figured I'd pass it on for folks to read and share.

Carl

Carl Larson

Jan 13, 2015, 4:28:24 PM1/13/15
to bikel...@googlegroups.com, trans...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Soren. The post links to tomorrow's event page on facebook.

Carl

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 1:22 PM, soren <soren...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for helping keep the pressure on, Carl!

There is a Clinton rush hour ride tomorrow (Wed) at 5 pm. We meet at 21st and Clinton!

--
Main website (with calendar and links to social media): bikeloudpdx.org

When posting an event, please put "EVENT" as the first word in your subject line.
When posting a fast-track proposal, please put "PROPOSAL" as the first word.
These conventions are intended to help busy people scroll for interesting messages quickly. Thanks!
---