Bikes mean business: Bike to Shop on Clinton Street, May 17-21

Kari Schlosshauer

May 16, 2015, 6:56:21 PM5/16/15
to trans...@googlegroups.com
Bike to Shop Clinton Street starts tomorrow!

We are all very impressed over here at Bike to Shop Clinton St HQ (aka our living room) -- because so many wonderful businesses have signed up for the bike-to-shop customers, fun and good times that is coming up from May 17-21 for Bike to Shop Clinton Street.

Have you checked out all the great offers on our website?

We've noticed Bike to Shop Clinton St posters going up in windows up and down Clinton Street, and they look just great!

Here's how you can participate:

- Shop by Bike on Clinton Street May 17-21 (natch)
- Tell 'em you came by bike!
- Go often, and support multiple local businesses -- start with ice cream specials on Sunday at noon, and work your way up the street.
- Have fun! Make a point to meet your friends or shop for that special something on Clinton Street, or find new bikey friends and check out some related offerings, such as bike-to-beers, a special screening of ET at Clinton Street Theater, and more -- https://www.facebook.com/PortlandNeighborhoodGreenwaySafety

Clinton Street is celebrating 30 years as a designated neighborhood bikeway, and we can't do it without you.

Onwards to a SaferClinton!