Fwd: Your AT&T online bill is ready to be viewed

Robert Finnegan

Jan 29, 2016, 6:49:07 AM1/29/16
to trad...@googlegroups.com

-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto: Your AT&T online bill is ready to be viewed
Data: 2016-01-29 01:18
De: AT&T Online Services
<att-services...@emaildl.att-mail.com>
Para: rob...@finnegan.com.br

Your bill is ready at myAT&T

Dear Valued Customer,

A new bill for your AT&T account is ready for viewing.

You are enrolled in automatic payments and your payment will be made by
the Due Date.

The bill amount listed below does not include payments made after the
bill period
ended. More recent payments are shown in the current balance in the
ACCOUNT
OVERVIEW and the BILL & PAYMENTS sections of the online bill.

Your current service is shown along with your account information.

SERVICE : U-verse TV and U-verse High Speed Internet
ACCOUNT ENDING IN : 3543
USER ID : sbciptv_...@att.net
BILL AMOUNT : Available online
DUE DATE : 02/12/2016

https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?pId=U_View_Bill_Passthru&source=EACQM0bdy00LOG00E
to myAT&T and manage your account online. There you can view your bill
details,
payment history, make a payment, and more.

https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?pId=U_View_Bill_Passthru

You will normally receive your paper bill within seven days of this
email.

Not yet registered for online account management? Register now
https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/displaySelectAccountRegistration.myworld

Thank you for choosing AT&T. We value your business and look forward to
serving you!

Thank you,

AT&T

ADDITIONAL SUPPORT

Contact Us - TTY and relay services available.
http://www.att.com/contactus

Protect yourself from fraudulent emails.
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?&sid=KB409746

Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/ATT
Talk to us on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ATTCustomerCare
AT&T Community:
http://att.com/forums

Paperless Billing - Reduce clutter with online billing.
https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=PaperLessBilling

Manage Automatic Payments - Save time and pay your monthly bill
automatically!
https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=ManageAutoPay

Special Offers - Visit our Special Offers to check out our best
promotions.
http://www.att.com/shop/special-offers/

Moving Soon? Stay connected with AT&T. Visit us online at
http://att.com/move

SECONDS COUNT - SAVE TIME WITH myAT&T.

Pay online
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute

Update your account
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute

Get the myAT&T app*
http://www.att.com/shop/myatt.html?tab=3

* Compatible device required. Messaging & data charges may apply for
download and usage.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

All replies are automatically deleted. For questions regarding
this message, refer to the contact information listed above.

�2016 AT&T Intellectual Property -
http://att.com/Trademark-Copyright-Privacy-Policy
All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks
contained
herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T
affiliated
companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their
respective owners.
Privacy Policy - http://att.com/privacy
Legal Policy Center - http://www.att.com/legal/legal-policy-center.html

CBIL_D005ET