Town of Livonia Democrats Events and Announcments February 2019

TownOfLivoniaNYDemocrats

Feb 10, 2019, 6:16:46 PM2/10/19
to TownOfLivoniaNYDemocrats

Hello Livonia Democrats!

I have several announcements to make about events in Livonia.

  • ·        Village elections are March 19th.   Vote for Bill Kurtz, the incumbent Democrat!
  • ·        Margaret Linsner is running for County Judge.  Margaret is currently the Town Justice and has been an attorney in Livonia for many years.  If you would like to help her campaign, please reply to this email.
  • ·        The Town of Livonia Democrats are having a potluck on March 1st from 6-8 pm at the old Hemlock School (Little Lakes Community Center).  Come out and meet your fellow Dems!
  • ·        The 2-year terms for the Town of Livonia Democratic Committee are up in June, so we will soon be circulating petitions.  If you would like to be on the committee, please reply to this email!
  • Regards,

Mary Ann Rzeszutek

Town Chair