Quick reminder about the Special Election

Nikolas Varrone

Jun 22, 2020, 9:53:04 PM6/22/20
to TownOfLivoni...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow is the date of the special election and Nate McMurray is going to need all of us to vote if we want an honest Congressman for NY-27. Can you think of two friends or loved ones who could use a reminder to vote? If so call, or forward this email to them.

Polls are open from 6am-9pm. Look up your polling place here: https://iwillvote.com/

We're so grateful for your support, for your vote, and for fighting alongside us to elect Nate to Congress! We won't know full results on election night, but we'll know we gave it all we've got. Thank you!

-Nik