The TOWFI Blog Has Been Updated 21 Jan 2014

Melanie & Co.

Jan 21, 2014, 10:18:09 PM1/21/14
to to...@googlegroups.com
NOTE: this is an announcement list only, meaning you cannot respond directly to this message.  Feel free to e-mail me at mel...@takeourword.com.

There is a new TOWFI blog entry at http://takeourword.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-walk-along-guadalupe-river.html

If you haven't liked us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Take-Our-Word-For-It/195452361428?ref=nf) or followed us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/Etymomel), do consider doing so, as I provide brief etymologies and links to interesting word-related articles via both Facebook and Twitter.  Note that the Twitter and Facebook accounts are connected, so any original tweets from me go to Facebook, but retweets do not, and I do often retweet linguistic links from others.

Thanks for reading!  Feel free to comment on the blog.

Cheers,

Melanie
Take Our Word For It