Authentication?

Steve Odom

Feb 23, 2012, 8:03:33 AM2/23/12
to toura-m...@googlegroups.com
Wondering if you have any suggestions for handling authentication, whether it be username/password or twitter/facebook, stored in a backend server. Maybe using ChildBrowser to redirect to a web based server (that is likely is using devise/omniauth)?

Rebecca, I saw your talk the other night at AustinJS. Great talk.

Steve

Rebecca Murphey

Feb 23, 2012, 9:39:01 AM2/23/12
to toura-m...@googlegroups.com
Steve,

Right now there's no built-in solution for managing authentication. We do have mechanisms for handling Twitter and Facebook authentication which may be useful to look at, though. You can see them here: https://github.com/Toura/mulberry/tree/master/app/toura/user.

We'd love to hear a bit more about what you're looking for so that we might be able to incorporate something more general in a future release.

Rebecca

Steve Odom

Feb 23, 2012, 11:04:07 AM2/23/12
to toura-m...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rebecca. The files in the user directory you referenced are helpful.