Two 404s after scaffolding

Karl Böhlmark

Nov 21, 2011, 1:37:09 PM11/21/11
to toura-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
This could very well be my fault, for failing to do some preparation step, but after I "mulberry scaffold" and "mulberry serve" and go to :3001, I get 404 responses for http://localhost:3001/ios/phone/javascript/client/base.js and http://localhost:3001/ios/phone/media/load-screens/landscape.png

Is this to be expected, or is my setup broken somehow?

Rebecca Murphey

Nov 21, 2011, 1:55:29 PM11/21/11
to toura-m...@googlegroups.com
These are both to be expected -- the base.js file is the base file for adding custom JavaScript, so if you haven't added any, that won't be there yet. The load screens 404 is also expected, but it's not ideal -- we will hopefully have a fix for that in the future.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Karl Böhlmark

Nov 21, 2011, 2:35:18 PM11/21/11
to toura-m...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! It looks great so far (except that most of my team uses windows, but it looks like that's in the works now).

/Karl

Rebecca Murphey

Nov 21, 2011, 4:00:09 PM11/21/11
to toura-m...@googlegroups.com
Glad you like it! We're definitely working on getting Windows working -- if you're feeling adventurous, we'd of course appreciate any help you can offer. Bernhard Hoffman did a bunch of work toward getting it working, and it is mostly just a matter of running the code and seeing what breaks and fixing it -- the code was developed entirely on OSX, but we think we haven't done anything to intentionally exclude Windows :)

Let us know if we can help more --

Rebecca

--
Rebecca Murphey