Unable to populate log cache

sbrueg...@gmx.net

Jan 21, 2019, 10:05:40 AM1/21/19
to TortoiseSVN
With recent versions of TSVN (currently at 1.11.1) I'm unable to populate the log cache.

With former versions (1.9.6 I believe) I simply loaded the logs I wanted to have in the cache into the Show Log dialog. If up to date meta data mattered, I also pressed Strg-F5 to fetch any updated revision properties etc.

This doesn't work in 1.11.1 anymore. After the above steps there is no entry in Settings/Log Caching/Cached Repositories.

Playing around I somehow (can't reproduce that) managed to get a small 16kB cache for one of my repositories. According to statistics, it contained 100 revisions. Hitting "Update" on the cache entry did fetch logs for a while but didn't update the cache to more than 102 revisions.

Any idea what's going on here? My settings are:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TortoiseSVN\LogCache]
"Version"=dword:000000a0
"UseLogCache"=dword:00000001
"SupportAmbiguousURL"=dword:00000000
"SupportAmbiguousUUID"=dword:00000000