Error: could not read chunk delimiter --- NEED HELP PLEASE

Vasudha Kamod

Jul 9, 2009, 2:25:06 AM7/9/09
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org

Hi,

I am getting this error while doing SVN Check out .

could not read chunk delimiter: SSL

wrong version number.

Can somebody please help me to resolve this error.

Thanks

----

Regards

Vasudha Kamod

Productivity Management Group

KPIT Cummins Infosystems Limited

vasudh...@kpitcummins.com | www.kpitcummins.com

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of
  KPIT Cummins Infosystems Limited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. KPIT Cummins Infosystems Limited does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

chkout-err.jpeg

Stefan Küng

Jul 9, 2009, 5:24:45 AM7/9/09
Vasudha Kamod wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting this error while doing SVN Check out .
>
> *could not read chunk delimiter: SSL*
>
> *wrong version number.*

> Can somebody please help me to resolve this error.

This is a server problem. Please ask on the Subversion mailing list for
help.

Stefan