Failed fetching manifest

Sarah Ershadi Nasab

Apr 16, 2017, 11:03:24 AM4/16/17
to torch7
Hi ,
I have some problem with installing new packages through luarocks.
I have installed torch 7 from "http://torch.ch/docs/getting-started.html#_"
but when I want ti install package with luarocks it has some error.

would you mind please suggest me a solution for resolving this ?
Thank you
Sarah

sara@sara:~/torch$  luarocks install image
Warning: Failed searching manifest: Failed fetching manifest for https://raw.githubusercontent.com/torch/rocks/master - Failed downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/torch/rocks/master/manifest - /home/sara/.cache/luarocks/https___raw.githubusercontent.com_torch_rocks_master/manifest
Warning: Failed searching manifest: Failed fetching manifest for https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rocks-moonscript-org/moonrocks-mirror/master - Failed downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rocks-moonscript-org/moonrocks-mirror/master/manifest - /home/sara/.cache/luarocks/https___raw.githubusercontent.com_rocks-moonscript-org_moonrocks-mirror_master/manifest

Error: No results matching query were found.

vln...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2017, 1:59:39 PM4/16/17
to torch7
I'm facing the same error. Can anyone help with this?