How streams can be used in Torch

Muhammad Zeshan Afzal

Dec 8, 2016, 4:49:32 AM12/8/16
to torch7
Hi
     I would like to use streams, they perfectly fit to the scenario that I have been using.
     I am not sure how to use them.
     In package "cutorch" I see the method "reserveStreams", I suppose that it gives me N number of streams.
     I am unsure that how to assign a specific piece of code to a stream.

    My second question is that if there are two independent torch processes using the same GPU,are these
    Are they run in parallel or they run sequential? How torch handles this?
    Maybe a pointer to a good resource explaining this would help.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Shan