RE: Regarding the job position(application security consultant/Enterprise security consultant) Sacramento, CA

sai kumar

Apr 27, 2015, 5:17:21 PM4/27/15
to sai kumar

Hi

Greeting of the day,

This is saikumar from Visionisys. We have an opening for the position Application security / Enterprise security consultant I hope you understand my req. And this position is very fast moving.

If you are interested in this position please forward your profile to my e-mail sai_g...@visionisys.com

Title: Application security / Enterprise security consultant

Location: Sacramento, CA

Duration: FTE

Rate: Market

Visa: Citizens

Hands on Architect is Desired. Should have deep knowledge in Software development skills of Java/J2EE and .Net programming skills.

Understanding of Programming models when it comes to Object Oriented Programming.

Evaluate, analyze and document the current Enterprise Information Security Infrastructure.

Design a robust, reliable and integrated IT security architecture covering the entire enterprise and addressing issues as prioritized by Enterprise Risk.

Thanks & Regards

Sai Gandhe

Visionisys, Inc

Ph: 630-315-9552

sai_g...@visionisys.com || www.visionisys.com

Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.