Re: can't find the code for ClassNLLCriterion_updateGradInput

瀏覽次數:66 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jonghoon Jin

未讀,
2015年3月25日 中午12:13:082015/3/25
收件者:torch7 on behalf of Benjamin Maréchal
The ClassNLLCriterion_updateGradInput is being triggered if input is CUDA tensor.

and it is defined here
https://github.com/torch/cunn/blob/master/ClassNLLCriterion.cu#L125

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:11 AM, Benjamin Maréchal via torch7 <torch7+APn2wQdPVmI5VijXjF1HVmVOO...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello!

In the ClassNLLCriterion.lua code, there's a call to a function ClassNLLCriterion_updateGradInput.
I though that I may found it in a file like ClassNLLCriterion.c but there is not. So I wonder what is executed during the call of ClassNLLCriterion_updateGradInput?

Can anyone open my eyes on this ?

Benjamin Maréchal.

回覆所有人
回覆作者