classify image

Toru Hironaka

Mar 20, 2015, 11:38:04 AM3/20/15
to tor...@googlegroups.com
I am playing with one of Torch's demo called "train-a-digit-classifier". The training was successful but I do not know how to classify an image of digit with this. I am new to Torch and Lua so I do not know how to handle image data much. Please tell me how t

soumith

Mar 20, 2015, 12:26:42 PM3/20/15
to torch7 on behalf of abes

There is a section in this notebook that describes how to test an image:
http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/soumith/talks/blob/master/gtc2015/Deep%20Learning%20with%20Torch.ipynb

On Mar 20, 2015 08:38, "Toru Hironaka via torch7" <torch7+APn2wQf2AiFRs37Oi3XFPT1bu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I am playing with one of Torch's demo called "train-a-digit-classifier". The training was successful but I do not know how to classify an image of digit with this. I am new to Torch and Lua so I do not know how to handle image data much. Please tell me how t

Toru Hironaka

Mar 24, 2015, 6:51:00 PM3/24/15
to tor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks smth, the link you posted, helped me a lot. Now, I am cooking. I should also study Lua.

Toru