Elementwise addition of feature maps

varghese alex

Apr 27, 2017, 7:26:35 AM4/27/17
to torch7
Hi;

I would like to add the feature maps of one layer with another map. An idea explained in this paper   Identity mappings in deep residual networks. arXiv preprint arXiv:1603.05027 (2016) . Is such a thing possible in torch?

Shuaib Ahmed S

Apr 27, 2017, 7:55:15 AM4/27/17
to torch7 on behalf of varghese alex
use CAddTable