Pull request: merge master into getParamsByDevice

Paweł S

Apr 27, 2015, 7:57:46 AM4/27/15
to tor...@googlegroups.com
Torch had a bug in nn.View which has been recently fixed.
torch/nn:master is fixed but getParamsByDevice is broken
getParasmByDevice is required for facebook/fbcunn

I've spent a bit of time debugging my code, so here's a merged branch with fixed bug:

The torch7 contributing guide says: ask before sending pull requrest.

Should I send a pull request? (is anyone from Torch maintainers/devs reading this?)

soumith

Apr 27, 2015, 10:57:59 AM4/27/15
to torch7 on behalf of Paweł S
I'll rebase getParamsByDevice branch shortly to include the latest changes from master. Thanks for the heads up.