Running torch script from MATLAB with system command; Error finding cutorch and packages

NeuroSurfer

Mar 26, 2017, 6:16:51 PM3/26/17
to torch7
I'm running a torch command from MATLAB. From the command line in the terminal the same command works perfectly, but when I run it from matlab with the system function if complains about not finding cutorch, or any of the require packages in the torch script (torch, nn, image, optim loadcaffe). Is there a way I can add a path? What is my best solution, to run a torch script from MATLAB that will not involve re-writing my torch script into MATLAB. I guess one solution is writing the MATLAB script into torch, but that itself for what I am doing is non-trivial and somewhat problematic.

Thoughts?

Mayug Maniparambil

Oct 12, 2017, 4:04:09 PM10/12/17
to torch7

Hey
Did you find any solution? I am running into the same issue.