Torch script not able to see new dataset

Syamprasad K R

Apr 19, 2017, 2:27:53 PM4/19/17
to torch7
I am using the script given in the link to create a `train_set.t7` file to train my neural networks. This scripts takes the input from the folder `data/train` and adds the images in it to the `.t7` file. I first tried creating a dataset of 10000 images and it worked perfectly. Then I replaced the `data/train` with 200000 images and ran the code again so as to create a new .t7 file. Interestingly the `.t7` file it created had the same content as that of first `.t7` file with 10000 images.

My code is not seeing the new contents in `data/train`. However, if I restart the system and run the code again, it sees the new content with 200000 images. I believe this is because I am not clearing the memory after its first run. How to handle this issue?