Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Adam McCrory

não lida,
29/03/2017, 08:55:0829/03/17
para topshelf-discuss
I am looking at Topshelf and read that it does not support multiple services; does this mean if I create an "Amazon order download service" and an "Ebay Order download service" as two separate projects that I cannot host those two services on the same machine? Or does it mean I cannot run 2 instances of the Amazon service ?

I am assuming that I could run 2 instances of the Amazon service on 2 separate machines without any issues

Thanks

Elias Rangel

não lida,
29/03/2017, 09:42:5129/03/17
para topshelf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

What you can't do, is host multiple services in a single Topshelf instance.  But you can install multiple independent instances of the same service, provided that you use different names for each one.

Adam McCrory

não lida,
29/03/2017, 13:05:3129/03/17
para topshelf-discuss
Thanks - that makes sense now - I thought it seemed like an odd limitation.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Reencaminhar
0 mensagens novas