Prevent Service from Stopping when Running

geekydev...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 7:50:58 PM4/28/15
to topshelf...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I am new to TopShelf, I hope someone can help me out.  I would like to prevent a service to stop when it is running (preventing the user to select stop in Window Service Manager). What is equivalent to ServiceBase.CanStop Property in TopShelf?

Thank you

Travis Smith

Apr 28, 2015, 8:15:27 PM4/28/15
to topshelf...@googlegroups.com
We currently don't expose the ServiceBase.CanStop property in Topshelf's configuration anywhere. I'd open up an issue on the GitHub repo. Following up with a PR would be even better.

-Travis